宅男福利社|宅男频道|宅男福利社|宅男社 for Job Applicants
This is Musim Mas’ policy for handling personal data received from persons who are seeking employment at the Musim Mas group of companies (including Musim Mas Holdings Pte. Ltd.and Inter-Continental Oils & Fats Pte. Ltd.).
In this document:
• the terms “Musim Mas”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Musim Mas group of companies.
• the terms “you” and “your” refer to a job applicant who submits or wishes to submit an application for employment with Musim Mas.
• the term “job application” shall refer to a job applicant’s application for employment with any Musim Mas group company.
What personal data we collect
“Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. Examples of personal data include your name, address, contact details, education background, employment history, references and results of employment checks.
We collect personal data about you and where required, also about other persons, such as your family members, spouse and/or children. The purposes for collecting such personal data are set out below.
Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary. However, please recognize that if you choose not to provide us with the personal data we require, it may not be possible for us to contact you, process your application and/or consider you for employment.
If you provide the personal data of anyone other than yourself (including your family members), you warrant that you have informed him/her of the purposes for which we require his/her personal data and that he/she has consented to your disclosure of his/her personal data to us for those purposes.
By providing us with personal data, you agree to the terms of this policy and you consent for yourself and on behalf of such other persons to our collection, use and disclosure of personal data on these terms.
You must ensure that all personal data that you provide is true, accurate and complete and promptly inform us of any changes to the personal data.
Our purposes for collection, use and disclosure of personal data
We collect personal data from you, and use such personal data for the hiring process. This includes (but is not limited to) using the personal data to:
- assessing, administering and processing your job application.
- contact you in respect of your job application.
- identify and evaluate you for positions available within Musim Mas.
- monitor and review Musim Mas’ recruitment policies.
- validate with the references provided and to conduct employment checks .
In order to achieve the purposes stated above, we may disclose the personal data collected from you to:
• entities within Musim Mas, including those that are based outside of Singapore.
• our service providers and agents, such as third party recruiters.
• regulatory authorities, statutory bodies or public agencies for the purposes of complying with their respective requirements, policies and directives.
During the hiring process, we may also obtain information relating to you from third parties (such as character referees). In doing so, we necessarily disclose your personal data to such third parties.
We may also collect, use and disclose personal data for other purposes, if required or permitted by law.
In the course of our collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purposes as described above, we may from time to time transfer the personal data to locations that we may notify to you which are outside of Singapore. When transferring personal data outside Singapore, we will ensure that the personal data is accorded a level of protection equivalent to the protection granted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. In summary, this means that we will ensure that:
• the collection, use and/or disclose your personal information would be for the purpose(s) for which you have given consent.
• steps would be taken to ensure accuracy and completeness of your personal information when your personal data is used or disclosed to third parties.
• security arrangements would be made to protect your personal information.
• your personal information would be retained only if necessary for legal and business purposes.
• anyone who receives your personal information from us is either in a jurisdiction which has comparable data protection laws or is otherwise bound to protect your personal information.
Protection and Retention of personal data
We will take reasonable measures to safeguard your personal data.
We will retain personal data for a reasonable period to fulfil the abovementioned purposes and in accordance with our legal and business purposes, even if your job application is unsuccessful.
We do not usually retain personal data of unsuccessful job applicants for more than one (1) year from the date of collection.
Access to and Correction of personal data
You may request for correction or access to the personal data we have collected about you. We will require that you submit a form setting out the details of your request. You may contact us to obtain a copy of the form.
We may be prevented by law from complying with your request. We may also decline your request if the law permits us to do so or if our records have been destroyed in accordance with our internal data retention policies.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this policy or the personal data you have provided, you can contact Musim Mas’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing addressed to:
Data Protection Officer
Musim Mas Holdings Pte Ltd
150 Beach Road
#28-08 Gateway West
Amendments and updates